Last updated: March 25, 2023
Shangrila Flowers and Gifts (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.shangrilaflowersjamaica.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number, when you visit our website, make a purchase, or contact us via email or phone.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer support
- To process and fulfill your orders
- To communicate with you about our products, services, promotions, and events
- To conduct market research and improve our Service
- To detect and prevent fraud and unauthorized activity
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing our Service, such as payment processors, shipping providers, and marketing partners
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to a subpoena, court order, or government request
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Shangrila Flowers and Gifts, our customers, or others
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If
we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, delete, and restrict our use of your personal information. You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal information and to data portability. You may exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information below.